Regular dental care practices are those practices that help to keep the mouth and gum healthy. They help to prevent bad breath, Gum diseases and help you stay on top of your oral health.
These practices include:
1. Brush regularly but not aggressively
2. Avoid the use of a hard toothbrush
3. Use toothpaste that contains fluoride
4. Floss at least once a day
5. Visit your dentist at least every six months
6. Avoid smoking as much as possible.
7. Limit sugary foods and starch
8. Drink water in replacement of sugary drinks.